- Course Name: Data Analytics and Applied Machine Learning
- CS 419 Course Syllabus
- Course Number: CS 419
- Credits: 4
- Instructor name: Rick Hangartner
- Instructor email: email@example.com
- TAs: Jing Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ajay Krishna (email@example.com)
Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs)
At the completion of the course, students will be able to...
- Identify problems addressable by data-driven solutions.
- Develop datasets that can be used for building machine learning-enabled technologies.
- Describe the relationship between descriptive/explanatory modeling in statistics and predictive modeling in machine learning.
- Build data models for predictive analytics using machine learning tools.
- Determine the mix of machine learning techniques applicable for a problem.
- Evaluate the performance of machine learning models and data analytic techniques.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.