Week 7: Assignment 1: Make a technical contribution to a project that you ran GenderMag on
Jun 9, 2019 by
a file upload
Contribute to any of the repos that you ran GenderMag process. The contribution should be in the form of a issue report or a pull request to the codebase.
The deliverables for this assignment are a URL of the contribution and a diary.
- URL to the pull request that you submitted or the issue that you reported. Include this URL in the PDF of the diary.
- A PDF of a diary which details how you worked on making this contribution. An example diary is available here.
How do I work on this assignment?
- Choose any of the projects that you ran the GenderMag process on.
- Figure out what kind of contribution you want to make - either reporting an issue or submitting a fix for an already reported issue.
- Understand the contribution guidelines for that project and make sure you are following them while reporting the issue or submitting the fix.
- If you have any questions, ask the project owners or ask your classmates in this week's status update thread.
- If you do not want to contribute to the projects that you did the GenderMag process on, you can choose to contribute to any other project of your choice.
- The only condition is that the contribution should be in the form of either a technical bug report on the software or a pull request submitting a fix for an existing issue.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.